The power seat won't work on my 1987 760, it is on the driver's side, is there any way to manually adjust the seat?

Asked by sumogeek Feb 04, 2013 at 05:02 PM about the 1987 Volvo 760 GLE Turbo

Not really but you can turn the seat over and try to turn the axles to make an adjustment. Do you have power to the seat? Is the fuse good? Can you hear the adjustment motor run?

It is probably the fuse. I had the same problem in my 87 Volvo 760. We popped in a new fuse and it worked with no problems

Ashley Cassano

mine to but i can hear the motor wine so i think the motor is bad