charging problems

Ronald Smith
0

Asked by Ronald Feb 20, 2013 at 02:27 PM about the 1987 Ford Thunderbird Base

I have replaced the battery and alternator and postive and negetive wires and the battery is still charging I have been told there is a voltage regulator on it but i cannot find it anyone know where it is

49,595

The voltage regulator looks the same for all three engine options at RockAuto.com. It looks like it is near the alternator, perhaps on the firewall or on the alternator bracket. It's a small square metal box with three wires that plug into the alternator.

7jimmy7
10,585

ck. rad. support, also