can you turn the illuminated entry on and off

dgerard1212
0

Asked by dgerard1212 Apr 10, 2013 at 05:18 PM about the 2013 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Premium Hatchback

45,645

Sure, open the door and it lights up. Close the door and it goes off.

judge_roy

my datsun and my toyota had off-door-on a three position switch. Is this not the manual switch you see on the light?

Racer_X
11,845

Not sure specifically about the Impreza, but seems like a majority of cars have the 3 position switch: One that corresponds to the Door (lights up when door opens and then dims to off after closing door), 2nd position will keep them ON all of the time, 3rd position will keep them OFF all of the time ...I'm assuming you mean the map/entry lights in the vicinity of the rear view mirror??