what is the wight of the viper GTS

Ahmed Al Sheh

Asked by Ahmed Nov 08, 2008 at 08:47 AM about the 1999 Dodge Viper 2 Dr GTS Coupe

is the wight really is a root of the under-steer tendency of the Viper GTS

Logan Saunders

You'd make out better asking this question on a different forum as the Dodge Viper isn't a tuner car. That is a MONSTER with a V-10 engine. Most tuner guys and gals deal with 4 cylinder engines and smarts to creat more "giddy-up!"..Good luck!

Adam Morgan

Logan this Is Not a tuner forum... don't discourage people from posting it's a general car forum.... And I believe the curb weight is around ~3400 pounds... right about where they placed all the vipers. +/- 100 pounds or so...

Logan Saunders

Adam...I don't know "how" the Car IQ filter settings are on "YOUR" computer regarding this site. Mine is set for filtering TUNER related questions. That quest was bunched in with the tuner questions on my screen. Since YOU can't see what MY computer displays, you really don't know what you're talking about. I did not discourage anything. I merely stated that his BEST information would come from a different forum. LIGHTEN UP!

Adam Morgan

'1999 Dodge Viper 2 Dr GTS Coupe' No but I can see where the question is posted... You cleared your filter at some point.... And I apologize, it just seemed you were claiming this site was only for tuners, and it appeared you were discourageing people from posting questions.

Logan Saunders

Actually, Car IQ will direct you to the question that you click on to read. It may be on another filter? You may approach that with the website..it's isn't my problem. It appeared under my Tuner filter. Adam, I'd greatly appreciate it if you refrain from contacting me or posting on my responses. Thank you.