Where is the horn located for a 2000 Dodge Stratus SE because it doesnt work anymore so i want to change it

dan7cido7
25

Asked by dan7cido7 May 15, 2007 at 11:13 PM about the 2000 Dodge Stratus SE

21,045

you'd have to check a chilton or haynes manual to find the location. you can get them at a local store or at the library.

Anonymous
0

right side of vehicle parallel to A/C condenser

Erik Bye
135

before you replace the horn make sure it doesnt work, because it could be any number of things, the clockspring behind the steering wheel which contains all the wiring to the steering wheel, the horn fuse/relay, or the horn switch itself.