Do you list lemons?

Stephanie Kim
0

Asked by Stephanie Jan 07, 2013 at 01:06 PM about the 2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Base

Atlanta's best used cars.
Nissan Murano crosscabriolet
I don't know if carguru is aware but this car is a buy back. Carfax shows it to be a lemon and unsafe to drive. I was
ready to purchase the car and ran a carfax on it. It was flagged in Fl.by the DMV as unsafe to drive. The dealer did
not make me aware of this upfront.

Ronc258
2,570

I do not believe carguru is the ones that post the ad's. I think its the dealer's and private parties that post the ad's on here

voltagefuel
655

Dealers do and can sell cars with branded titles - unsafe and all, it's why they are so much cheaper, and it's not against the law. BUT - You must disclose this upfront. The fact the dealer withheld this info is a serious no-no. You can call your insurance people and give them the VIN#. They should be able to tell you what claims have been made, and the extent of the cost. The Cross Cabriolet is a MURANO, one of the best Cross Overs onb the planet and the original cross over vehicle. You're on the right car, just look for a good one.