I am new dart and whenever I put my usb the system tells me its unavailable there sailed there a trick to that the system recognizes the

Bruneau Maxence
15

Asked by Bruneau Feb 25, 2013 at 01:58 PM about the 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye

Bruneau Maxence
15

I read the book and then the manufacturer has to say anything that conserne usb mode then view that c is a usb with music in it marks toujour unavailable so I do not know what to do because ipod and another usb works except that i buy the brand that is a kingston exist there an update

7jimmy7
13,255

maby not compatable ,is any call phone to manufacturer to ask for help with this?