2004 Honda Odyssey - Rear air control knob. I am replacing the knob and I can't get it to seat properly. Is there a trick to this?

mikeb1385
0

Asked by mikeb1385 Apr 17, 2013 at 11:43 PM about the 2004 Honda Odyssey EX w/ DVD

judge_roy

there should be a split on the knob and some splines on the knob. squish them together with some pliers, orient the pointer to the correct location and press it on~ might be the splines line up with the pointer line up with the switched function...be sure it lines up...and give it a push~