Rear A/C Problems

Geerhed
5

Asked by Geerhed Jun 08, 2011 at 05:27 PM about the 2003 Dodge Caravan Sport

Front A/C is fine, but rear A/C blows hot air??
Any ideas?? I am somewhat handy, so i will try a few things.

Dan Connell
4,375

you need a new rear condensor its gonna be bitch so be prepared

Geerhed
5

Oh crap, i guess the people in the back (kids) will have to suffer then!! Thanks!

Dan Connell
4,375

yep i work and live in upstate newyork at adirondack tire, weve had alot of cold bursts after humid 90+ degree days, evaporators and condensors take a beating with this kind of thing. but im almost positive that your problem is the rear condensor/evaporator setup in the rear. the parts surprisingly arent that expensive even at my shops rediculous markup rate of about 170% the parts still only totalled about 370 dollars, which is cheap for these kind of components. its the labor that really kills the bank for this job