Back-up camera

bruce1118
0

Asked by bruce1118 Aug 08, 2013 at 11:12 AM about the 2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited

My back-up camera only works about 10% of the time.  When I take it to the dealer he
tries it and it works so they do not service it.  Any suggestions on why it will not work
100% of the time?

14,185

You may have to leave it at the dealer so they can try it through the day, most Techs are paid by the job so if your problem won't show itself with just a few tries they won't go any further. Make sure you talk with the service manager when you take it back and tell him exactly the problem you are having and give him as much information you can about the problem, like how may times it fails in a day, temperature of the day at failure, any thing that you believe will help them track it down.

CarSolutions
10

You have OEM Camera or Aftermarket?