back up camera

jdjeane
0

Asked by jdjeane Jun 06, 2011 at 07:45 PM about the 2011 Ram 1500 SLT Crew Cab 5.5 ft. Bed

i am looking for the wire under the dash that i need to hook up the blue wire to the monitor that runs from the reverce switch from the transmission.to make the back-up camera work right.

Jeff Leeper

why not just source the power from something a bit easier... say the reverse lights?

jdjeane
0

i have the camera hooked up to the backup light.this is the monitor that goes inside the cab of the truck.the wires are ran under the dash.

CarSolutions
10

You can contact with me and i can help you with wiring diagram. myautogadget@gmail.com