Beware! There are no spare parts for this car.

michaelverdi
0

Asked by michaelverdi May 11, 2011 at 12:06 PM about the 2011 MINI Countryman Base

I got my Countryman back in January and drove it for two weeks before hitting a deer on a country road. The car has now been in the shop for over 3 months waiting on parts and I just found out today from MINI USA that it will be another 3 months to get the parts that I need. Mini won't give me a loaner car or put my payments on hold because it "wasn't their fault that I had an accident."

Krokhunter
0

Thanks for the warning mate!! I was about to get a Countryman for my wife. Between what you said and RF tires I opt out. Thanks again!

Michael Branan
1,595

There are parts out there. I have found several insurance loss vehicles across the country being parted out. Also, the runflats are not a big deal. In fact, they are the same price as standard sized rubber. With the sport suspension, which is recommended for the way we drive, they work rather well.