trying to decide KIA Soul Sport or Scion XB

cheese29
0

Asked by Feb 15, 2011 at 01:13 AM about the 2011 Kia Soul Sport

Most car mags, consumer report have them very close in every catagory, please someone give me some ownership feed back.  Buying a Soul Sport on Wednesdy for 18,095.00 with 1200 in options, good deal or is XB the way to go?  Cheese

Souly Hamsters
10

Hello, come join us at www.soulhamsters.com we could give you over a thousand opinions :)!

masterjohnson
0

that is really the best bang for the buck buddy! i love my ride and i dont wanna reach the office because of my new car. just buy it! There are some mods that ive done like replacing the stock pipe with an Intermediate Pipe

masterjohnson
0

let me know if you are already and owner of it! i am really getting excited to have a new member on our club. i can help you with com.cargurus.site.interceptor.StripHTMLInterceptor_key0

masterjohnson
0

kia is really better than honda . [url=http://www.kia.com].[/url]

masterjohnson
0

i just wanna get your attention ..

cheaperts
55

Hpe you went with the Soul we choose it ovet he scion too, it has been a great car for us

yonnie
0

I'm trying to decide on soul or not. I'm 69 retiring in oct., don't need a big car, but because of some back problems need a car that sits higher off the ground so it will be easier to enter & exit. also gas mileage is necessary. should i go w/new or used 2010? also see where the +trim as a little bigger engine, larger tires, any advice?

mrfinfish
10

We bought a KIA Soul Hamstar for my wife's driving. She drives 6 miles round trip to/from her work. We use the Soul for much around-town driving due to it's mileage. Referencing mileage, if you drive it easy, you'll get 25+ MPG. If your not quite as careful and do mostly harder acceleration from stoplights etc., you mileage around town will probably hit 21-22MPG. Out on the freeways/highways, you should get 27 to 31 MPG. The car is fun to drive; it is quick and very manageable to drive. Good acceleration from stoplights, and stops straight and well. Features inside are good. It's a bit of a techie car (regarding bluetooth hookup, controls etc), but what isn't anymore. Don't have a picture of it yet or would attach it. The Soul is bright red (wife likes that even thou she isn't flambouyant), has full power controls and heated seats. Wheels are really sharp (alum and black contrasting). Not alot more to say. Happy with the purchase.

masterjohnson
0

yeah it is really a nice car. check out this blog and know why. superautomobile

masterjohnson
0

[url=http://superautomobile.wordpress.com]superautomobile[/url]