loud humming noise from engine while in drive

sbench01
0

Asked by sbench01 Oct 22, 2013 at 09:51 AM about the 2010 Honda Accord EX-L

Last week my 2010 Honda Accord EX-L started to have this loud humming noise coming
from my engine.  Its sounds like I have loud exhaust but its from the engine not the
muffler.  Any ideas on what it is?  We have a 100,000 powertrain warranty and another
warranty as well.  Trying to figure out what the deal could be.  There is no noise if its in
park or reverse, only drive and as you accelerate it gets louder.

sbench01
0

Took it to the dealership and it was a wheel baring. They repaired it under my extended warranty.