Good price for 2010 ford escape

Cracker_smacker
0

Asked by Cracker_smacker Apr 13, 2013 at 08:10 PM about the 2010 Ford Escape XLT

Found 2010 Ford Escape on cargurus. When I first checked 4 days ago it said deal was good but today it says its
poor.  The dealers price is $16,000 which gurus says is $400 over market value.  I went to speak with dealers and
they were willing to go as low as $16,500.  Is this at least a fair price?  The market value price is $16,304 but pricing
similar cars in the area (Washington DC area) it seems to be a pretty reasonable price,  I listed more detail specs
below, any feedback on taking this deal or trying to negotiate lower would be appreciated.  Thanks in advanced:)

* 2010 XLT Sports Package
* Mileage: 41,942 miles
* 4 cyl
* 6 spd transmission

Cracker_smacker
0

The above price should actually read $16,800.

45,555

Check on the cars value on KBB.com and Edmunds.com - you can enter your zip code and options

voltagefuel
655

Cargurus value model is based mostly to what the car dealer has inside the vehicle description, and I was told this by a dealer rep for cargurus, so take these values with a grain of salt. For a more realistic RANGE of possible values, visit intelliprice.com for accurate trade-in value - and from there you can establish a place start negotiations. These are selling at the auction between $8,295 - $11,640. I'd offer $13,500