Symbols flashing in Dashborad

shelzein
0

Asked by shelzein Jul 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM about the 2010 Toyota Sienna LE

I have Toyota Siena 2010 2 wheel drive. When I start the car most the symbol in the dashboard start flashing ex.; the check engine, the air back, (!), and course control. Also when I am driving the are flashing light. When I put the care on reverse they stop. The delar checked the battery and the altimeter and they said in is ok. What happing with my car?

15,955

On start up a flashing check engine and airbag light is normal. If these lights are flashing while driving your vehicle needs repair. HTH. -Jim

shelzein
0

Thanks Jim. What kind of repair, what is the HTH.

15,955

HTH is an abbreviation for "hope that helps". A flashing check engine light means you have a misfire condition that is damaging the catalytic converter. Usually a tune up will solve that. A flashing airbag light can mean a fault in the airbag system. Perhaps a bad connection or a bad airbag cloockspring in the steering column. HTH. - Jim