How is the reliability of this car

briang
0

Asked by briang Jul 09, 2009 at 05:51 PM about the 2009 Honda Accord EX V6

Gabriel Quant
105

As with most Honda's, excellent. Only downside is they are expensive to insure due to the attraction they have to auto theft.

Steve Hayes
165

Honda's are very reliable and hold there resale value better than most cars. I'm a mechanic and ive owned nothing but Honda accords. A 1991 Accord Ex Wagon and now i own a 2002 Honda Accord Ex. Parts are relatively cheap compared 2 most cars. The only thing bad bout Honda's is there fluids. I did a trans flush on my 02 accord wit the fluid we got at work which is Valvoline Synthetic Transmission Fluid but after i did it, it started 2 shift alot differently especially when it was cold. So i did sum research and found out that it takes special fluid that is only available through Honda and is bout $5 a quart my cost. i replaced the fluid and it shifted like it used 2. And also according 2 Honda you should only use genuine Honda power steering fluid 2.