What is the problem now.

libbie62
0

Asked by libbie62 Mar 20, 2013 at 01:21 PM about the 2009 Saturn Aura XE

as many of you may remember I had a problem with code po700 on my grandsons saturn aura. took the car to
the shop on monday and they had the car all day. picked it up tuesday morning. was told problem traced to
faulty tcm w/control valve solenoid failure. replaced and programmed. cleared code and verified operation. went
home for an hour. when we went to start car check engine light came on and has not went off. called the shop
and was told they could not get in until thursday. told my grandson to drive as little as possible. i just don't know
what to do. do you think they are trying to find something wrong that is not under warranty?

45,645

Same advice I said a week ago - Get the codes read at the parts store. Write down the code number and post it. We can look up the code and advise on repairs.

45,645

It could be the same problem. It could be something new.

68,135

P0700 code means the TCM detected a malfunction with the transaxle controls. BUt it could be a new issue as tenspeed mentioned. Take it back to the shop and have them fix it correctly, they should stand by their work.

7jimmy7
9,395

hell no ! just trying to repair the car. think they need business ? its a given with the cars today .a code will take priority .when corrected next in line will show .depending how the lunatic wired this thing during manufacturing the beast . all this type of flaw got to be biting the manufactures by now .therefore preserve your car, new ones will escalate in price the next 3 years like never in history of sales. ohyeah they will!