Does anyone know how i could go About removing the govenor on my 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT? I have searched for an engine programer and cannont find one for my car.

eclipsegt
0

Asked by eclipsegt Jul 25, 2013 at 09:33 PM about the 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

Daniel Foster
3,145

well through the ECU, you need a reflash but why you want to do that ? do you even have proper tires to run that fast ?

eclipsegt
0

how do i reflash? and idk but live out in the country and the roads are longand empty i cruise at 120 daily and would greatly enjoy going faster

Daniel Foster
3,145

by the way if you were hoping to be able to do this yourself you cant, not with your limited knowledge anyway, I say that because if you don't know how to do it you most likely don't have the skills to do it, and just cause you take the governor off don't mean you'll be able to go all that much faster than its capped at, you'll need to adjust for fuel air trims etc.

Daniel Foster
3,145

good thing deer don't cross country highways lol