2008 Toyota sequoia blinkers flashing fast, what to do?

Hpag
0

Asked by Hpag Nov 18, 2013 at 06:26 PM about the 2008 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4.7L

judge_roy

they are trying to tell you that a bulb is out.....go to your repair gas station where they'll change them while you wait~~(if in a small town)~

judge_roy

...big city, why you've got to buy a No. 2 phillips screwdriver, find the screws or pull off the access panel from the inside to expose the bulb holder...depending on which kind may have to twist counterclockwise about 15 degrees or the push-in, pull out style...could be either~