steering wheel locked key wont turn

fishpig
5

Asked by fishpig Oct 04, 2013 at 02:27 PM about the 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe SE AWD

key wont turn steering wheel locked gear shifter moves freely 08 santa fe

JohnTheCarNut
315

Have you tried turning (as much as you can) while turning the key? Sometimes the wheel will settle in a position there the key and the wheel are 'stuck. Try moving the wheel while turning the key and see it that loosens it. Move the right and left as much as you can, then turns the key and see if unlocks everything. If not, it might be a frozen wheel lock if the above suggestion doesn't work, Good luck!