Squeaking radiator fan

MikeG43
0

Asked by MikeG43 Oct 02, 2011 at 06:24 PM about the 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS

When I turn off the engine, I can hear the radiator fan squeaking as it spools down.It is not very loud, but it is noticeable. Mechanics at dealer service department can't hear or find anything. there are no warning lights on etc. the noice is there now for about one year. What could be the cause, should I be concerned?

Mudvaynethenewgame
25

i would chage the belts maybe its somthing other then your fan maybe an over lying problem?

delasueno
0

Mine is doing the same thing and had the exact same symptoms. Dealer is changing out the fan motors.