WHAT IS THE FASTEST THAT IT GOES?

cortinez50
5

Asked by cortinez50 Jul 06, 2008 at 09:35 PM about the 2008 smart fortwo passion

HOW FAST CAN YOU DRIVE THIS CAR?

23,655

See other post.

Jeff Smith
25

electronically limited to 90 mph

Matthew Yergeau
25

who cares the car is junk!!! I hope we never do away with petrol engines! That's were the power is.

Joshua Wills
15

who really cares i like the car

A Facebook user
25

I love this Car and i drive a 240sx haha do a Hybussa (Cant spell i know) but yea do that swap and you will tear anything off the line and quarter mile check it out on youtube!!!!

Jarle Steffensen
15

136 km/h

WINNING758
45

2009 will do 95 mph. It'll drive at 80 - 85 comfortably with 600lbs. of people and luggage. There aren't too many places you can do that for long. In order to keep that speed in the hills you have to work the gears and run the R's up, though. If it's relatively flat, it's a lot happier. It's happiest running around town, shopping, doing errands, sliding into small parking spots that no one else can use.

Chugg Nutt
5

96Mph but the true speed is actually 90mph. i think this car is very quirky,I am 6 foot and 240lbs and my mate is bigger but plenty of leg and head room. The stereo and sat nav are top notch too