Where can I find the keyless entry door code?

blueovaljoe
75

Asked by blueovaljoe May 17, 2011 at 07:29 PM about the 2008 Ford Taurus Limited

papa

open trunk look on trunk arm,you will see a small white sticker on it,that is your code.

blueovaljoe
75

Thanks papa i checked the trunk arms no luck.Sticker must have been removed. Guess i will have to cough up the 75.00 to the no count dealer.In North Carolina they charge you just to say hello.

Jeff Leeper

That would be because the code is located on the remote entry module underneath the dash just above the brake pedal. it will either be on the sticker or embossed in the side of the case. I attached a picture for you.

Best Answer
blueovaljoe
75

+Thanks Jeff. You have been most helpful.Id rather have a tooth extracted without the caine, than visit the ford dealer.Not to mention the money you saved me.Hope i can return the favor . Thanks again Joe

Jeff Leeper

No problem, If you ever need help in the future feel free to drop me a line.

IbFord
65

Thanks Jeff, I recently purchased a 2005 Ford Taurus and It didn't come with the code, saves me a trip and a couple bucks:) And, I may add, the code is found on the side of the fuse box, as the picture indicated.

Joel Ayala
0

Jeff thanks for the info very helpful... I also needed to look for it

Michael Tutty
4,075

On some Fords, the code is also on the driver's door jamb.

zpduda39
105

on my 2011 Ford Taurus it's on the module under the dash above the emergency brake

cbockmiller
10

Anyother place it could be its not any of the places listed above

Datduvaldude
40

How do I replace the keyless entry panel?

Datduvaldude
40

How do I replace the keyless entry panel? I have the 2011 SHO model and a branch fell and cracked the pad itself.

You think this is helpful.
notamotorhead
0

blueovaljoe I know exactly how you feel about taking a car to the dealership. I recently bought an '05 Ford Taurus and it has an aftermarket alarm system on it. It came with one key and I'm nervous about it. I took my car to a Ford dealership to ask them if they could look at the alarm system and tell me how to program a remote to it and the guy chuckled and said, "It will cost you $101.00 just to have us look at it." Very frustrating!

ritterman
60

I just got a 2012 Ford Taurus and realized after purchase that I was not given the keyless code. The code was on the side of the fuse box under the dash over the parking brake. There was a 5 digit # then a letter after. I tried just the 5 digit # and it worked. Thanks

Sandie Johnson
20

I tried to look at the system in my car today even taking photos with my camera because it was so hard to see under there. I saw some numbers but have no idea what it is. I recognized the fuse box and I'm guessing the alarm system is that large black box with all the wires. I don't know.

zpduda39
105

on my 2011 Ford Taurus, there are 5 numbers on that box, this is the master code that unlocks the door using the key pad

LoboFeloz
0

Thank you guys. I found my keyless entry code under the dashboard, driver side. at the left side, close to fuse panel. My car is 2008 Ford Taurus. Thanks a lot.

curbmaster99
0

Thanks ritterman, I have a 2013 Taurus limited and I guess they still keep the code there.

Terrico Patterson
0

I have a 2001 sable and I can't find the lock code I looked under the dash at the module and can't find it where else could it be