How easy is it to get to an auto transmission solenoid pack on a 2003 Infiniti G35?

justwaitingfordeath
0

Asked by justwaitingfordeath Apr 02, 2013 at 07:41 PM about the 2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan

My brother's sedan 2003 Infiniti G35 went into limp in mode and my teacher won't let us bring it into the shop if it's
too hard to get to the solenoid pack. How difficult or easy is it?

judge_roy

looks like an external affair~

7jimmy7
10,625

sorry never did one, but Ide check codes and test speed sensors before condemning the solenoids, as it is still shifting for the limp mode. a number of things can jog it to this state ,its to get you to a garage or home