I was at a stop sign and go to step on my gas and it felt like my car wanted to conk out on me, until I stepped a little hard and it started to go

Milkmoney
0

Asked by Milkmoney Oct 12, 2012 at 02:06 AM about the 1997 Acura Integra 2 Dr GS-R Hatchback

John Patrick Bailey
105

few thing can be wrong is the servive evgine soon light on if not first thing i would check is a major tune up plug wires cap rotor ect.. thats is proble the cheapest start other then that it would be the tps or something in the ecu might not be just right if i knew the year i could probly tell you right off the bat im great with pre 84 cars and trucks