No blower heat, 2007 Town and Country. The heater core hoses at going in through the fire wall are both cold. Engine heat gauge looks normal. Not hot, Not cold. Help?

Kevin Pipes
0

Asked by Kevin Mar 20, 2013 at 05:05 PM about the 2007 Chrysler Town & Country 4 Dr Base

No blower heat, 2007 Town and Country.  The heater core hoses at going in through the fire wall are both cold. Engine heat gauge looks normal. Help?

Steve Fairchild
15

try flushing the heater core both ways. Is it leaking any coolant? If it is where from.

7jimmy7
9,395

check for air lock in system, not full coolent

mrmoony
1,920

Control valve in the hose not opening, No flow hence both hoses cold. Maybe