we have a 2007 hummer H3. It is stuck in 4 wheel drive low. Any ideas on how to get it out without having to take it to the dealership?Thanks a bunch!

katehanson
0

Asked by katehanson Nov 14, 2012 at 09:22 PM about the 2007 Hummer H3 4 Dr Base

H3 stuck in 4 wheel drive low

Siva Koenigsegg
365

Since the HUMMER's 4x4 system is electronically controlled by a computer, try removing the battery for a while and plug it back in. If not the only way is to take it to the dealer...

John Leone
4,365

you can try to remove the positive cable from the terminal, and attaching it to the negative side hooked up, again positive (red) cable to the black, and hold it for 30 seconds or so, but not likely to do anything. is it the electric push button type? if so pull the fuse and see what happens...