I am wanting a 2002 acura rsx type s. The car has 135,000 miles. I am wondering if thats a good mileage, and how long will the car last before it needs attention. Also what would you price the car?

Daniel Paredes
10

Asked by Daniel Aug 19, 2013 at 02:17 PM about the 2002 Acura RSX Type-S

The car is in Dallas, Tx. It looks decent and has a clean tittle.

119,425

It's normal mileage for a 2002. It's anyones guess as to how long it will last. Have it inspected by a mechanic before you purchase so you know what to expect short term. Is a private party deal? $5K

Daniel Paredes
10

Yea it's a private party. The guy was asking $5500, but i offered $5k

triadautosolutions
305

I sold my base for 6000 so your getting a great deal but mine was black it had 190,000 miles I never had an issue at all only problem that can be caused is if you abuse it. I loved my base one so much I bought a type s had it for a year almost and have had no issues at all only oil changes.

Daniel Foster
4,075

at a 135k a Honda (which is what an acura is) is just getting broke in 300k with decent maintenance should be no problem

whatnow
5

I have one with 125K. Is he the original owner? Also, things that need replacement are a clutch, front struts, ball joints, and tie rods. These made a huge difference on mine. Cost was about $1500.00. Of course I'm assuming that the plugs and engine belt were replaced at 100K