I am wanting a 2002 acura rsx type s. The car has 135,000 miles. I am wondering if thats a good mileage, and how long will the car last before it needs attention. Also what would you price the car?

Daniel Paredes
0

Asked by Daniel Aug 19, 2013 at 02:17 PM about the 2002 Acura RSX Type-S

The car is in Dallas, Tx. It looks decent and has a clean tittle.

68,375

It's normal mileage for a 2002. It's anyones guess as to how long it will last. Have it inspected by a mechanic before you purchase so you know what to expect short term. Is a private party deal? $5K

Daniel Paredes
0

Yea it's a private party. The guy was asking $5500, but i offered $5k

triadautosolutions
255

I sold my base for 6000 so your getting a great deal but mine was black it had 190,000 miles I never had an issue at all only problem that can be caused is if you abuse it. I loved my base one so much I bought a type s had it for a year almost and have had no issues at all only oil changes.

Daniel Foster
2,625

at a 135k a Honda (which is what an acura is) is just getting broke in 300k with decent maintenance should be no problem

whatnow
5

I have one with 125K. Is he the original owner? Also, things that need replacement are a clutch, front struts, ball joints, and tie rods. These made a huge difference on mine. Cost was about $1500.00. Of course I'm assuming that the plugs and engine belt were replaced at 100K