just purchased and ex-l for 31K total. did i get a good deal?

m35
0

Asked by m35 Aug 04, 2007 at 03:10 PM about the 2007 Honda Odyssey 4 Dr EX-L

17,625

I think you got a good deal. Average price for an EX-L right now is about $32,100, so I think you got a decent deal.

Anonymous
0

I got an EX-L with DVD for $27,450 out the door. This includes $1800 he gave me for my junk trade-in.

sheri
0

Where did you purchase your vehicle? I can travel. I know it's been 10 months since you posted, but I want a super deal, too. For an EXL with DVD they want $31,700 out the door and it's almost the new model year! HELP! Please!

sheri
0

CORRECTION: THE PRICE I WAS QUOTED WAS FOR A 2008. Same difference, different year. I still want to know where you shop.

ChuckT
0

I have a chance to get a 2007 Odyssey LX (6800 miles) for 19K. Have not driven or CarFax'd it yet, but have seen pics. Our family is growing and we need a bigger vehicle. Is this a good deal?