heater is not working correctly. while at idle cold air is blown, while moving hot air will come out intermittintly

tpurvis1
0

Asked by tpurvis1 Nov 03, 2012 at 12:32 PM about the 2007 Pontiac G6 GT

just started shortly after getting oil change done. coolant is a little low, was filled within last month when oil changed.

12,855

Air pocket in the cooling system is a possibility. Clogged heater core is another.

GMCustomerService
1,335

Hi John, I would suggest having your Pontiac serviced at your GM dealership as they would be the best resource to diagnosing the issue you're having with your vehicle. If you would like to private message me your VIN, I could research to see if there are any possible recalls or special coverages related to the what you're experiencing. If so, private message me at socialmedia@gm.com ATTN: Vanessa in the subject line. I look forward to your reply. Vanessa GM Customer Service

Scotty Landreneau
0

Did you ever find the solution? I have the same problem and the same model you have. Please comment!

caseyakusis30
0

me to when I am at a stop my heater does not work? any suggestions?

12,855

Have you checked the heater core?