2006 subaru impreza i want is 11,500 has 72,246 miles on it is it worth it.. plus its not at a big time dealer its those little dealers that arent well known..is this a risk to get or not? please help

stevecko1
0

Asked by stevecko1 Dec 01, 2012 at 05:03 PM about the 2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i

Danny Roman
25

it will sell for that easily esp if it has one owner and is stock

Chris Whalen
205

get the car checked by your mechanic or an independent one the price is a little high for those miles but not unreasonable. 10.5 would be more fair. Assuming the mechanic you use doesn't find anything... But definitely use a mechanic at a small unfamiliar dealership. just take a test drive with the mechanic and if they're good they'll be able to tell you what to do

Larry Larsen
195

kbb it... i have a 2006 subaru wrx wagon limiited... and its kbb value is around 11k... to tell you the truth, you might want to ask for 10.. or 9,500.... especially if its a 72k... because once it hits 150k (i beleiev for non turbos) you have to get your timing belt changed or checked)... timing belts usually run for about 300... so if your gonna get this car... make sure you do extensive research and see what problems other people have had on ej25 non turbos