Passenger side window and door lock does not work on 2007 Chevy trailblazer. What could be wrong?

Pam Worden
0

Asked by Pam Sep 20, 2013 at 11:30 AM about the 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS

judge_roy

okay was going to suggest replace the wiring harness or switch but on the blogosphere this solution is presented___Swap modules with the driver's side just to make sure it isn't a dead module. And while it's out, just probe the orange or red wires for 12V to make sure power gets to it. I assume that the passenger window is dead, whether you try to control it with a driver's side or the passenger's side switch? That sure sounds like module power. Is the passenger side REAR door lock and window OK? That would rule out Circuit Breaker #1. Probably the PDM fuse #12 in the rear, or the orange power wire that goes to the PDM connector C2, pin B5 Just like your liftgate wire, it also gets flexed. Most owners have problems with the driver's door first , because it gets flexed more often.