96 chevy corsica 6cyl wont start and no lights on dash

mattydubs23
0

Asked by mattydubs23 Feb 22, 2012 at 08:20 PM about the 1996 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr STD Sedan

96 corsica with 200k...lots of money into car...mechanic looked at it quick and gave up...the car
was running it got shut off...and hasnt started since...when you first turn ignition on no lights
come across dash??? any ideas..?.and where is computer located on one of these cars?

Zachary Taylor
45

I would start with all of the grounds. as a mechanic i can tell you alot of times we can look further into things than is nec. start with the grounds ie neg from the batt and go from there.

mattydubs23
0

the car turns over and acts like it wants to start but doesn't start... grounds seem okay..

Zachary Taylor
45

then its either a fuel issue or spark check plugs and wires and fuel pump