ok, hello and thanks in advance for the help ... i have a Hyundai santa fe 2006, this is my story... i was out with the car and in a flash the car stop runing, and would not start again. I took it home with the help of a friend and began to try diagnose the problem because the check engine light was on... another friend came with a scanner and the code that came out of the pcm or icu told us that the problem was in the ride by wire system. I replace de system (pedal and servo unit in the intake manifold) pass the ignition switch, the check light went of... I try to start the car and the starter work fine but the car would not start! I began checking out the fuel pimp, and works fine; then I check the coil sparks and notice that in 3 easy ones to check front coils there is not spark whatsoever ... I try again to scan the car in the event that maybe another part or sensor was faulty, but the scanner says everything is fine! So, can anyone help me? Giovanni

gordobello69
0

Asked by gordobello69 Jul 07, 2014 at 07:08 PM about the 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 3.5L AWD

ok, hello and thanks in advance for the help ... i have a Hyundai santa fe 2006, this is my story... i was out with the car and in a flash the car stop runing, and would not start again. I took it home with the help of a friend and began to try diagnose the problem because the check engine light was on... another friend came with a scanner and the code that came out of the pcm or icu told us that the problem was in the ride by wire system.  I replace de system (pedal and servo unit in the intake manifold) pass the ignition switch, the check light went of... I try to start the car and the starter work fine but the car would not start! I began checking out the fuel pimp, and works fine; then I check the coil sparks and notice that in 3 easy ones to check front coils there is not spark whatsoever ...  I try again to scan the car in the event that maybe another part or sensor was faulty, but the scanner says everything is fine! So, can anyone help me?

Giovanni

JohnMohr
55

Have you tried a dealer?