I have a 2007 Dodge Caliber and the passenger side window will not go up when I used the power controls? What should I do to fix this problem?

TexasElla
0

Asked by TexasElla May 25, 2013 at 02:03 PM about the 2007 Dodge Caliber SE

Michael Mierzejewski
2,260

Remove the door panel. Check the power and ground at the window motor while the window switch is pressed. If power and ground are present, you have a failed window motor. If power and ground are not present, check all fuses and relays associated with the window circuit. Check wiring. Also check that the window regulator appears to be ok.