where can I find all of the pieces to mount a 'skid plate'? some removed seems the 'one time' application fasteners?

judge_roy

Asked by judge_roy Sep 30, 2012 at 09:50 PM about the 2006 MINI Cooper Hatchback

Need to mount a new skid plate, but am unsure about which fasteners to use.  Could someone sell me a complete set.  Some seem 'one time use only' type.

judge_roy

mini dealership. got it. I keep seeing that your name is "mark helpful"~ Little tough to navigate through all of the glizy-glam on their website. Best to do this in person. Have to see now who's near the 95424 zip code. This place is very much like the moon's surface, and just about as popular. My MINI hates it here.

judge_roy

that level of detail is impressive on realoem.com, but neither the keywords 'skid plate' or bumper bolts brought it up. A line on this German made 08/06 vehicle is in the database, but this area isn't pictured. Just have to call the dealership and explain my ass off.

judge_roy

Thanks for trying. Never seen this type of captive plastic washer arrangement on these plastic trim pieces before. Very difficult to re-use. agressive spiral with large shoulder. Clearly robot influenced design.