how do you replace the battery in the key

mjm7956
0

Asked by mjm7956 Dec 10, 2012 at 03:45 PM about the 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Convertible

John Leone
3,865

very easy.....you know how to release the manual key from inside the fob?? you then look inside the hole it was removed from...using the opposite end of the key, (the angle curved end) stick it in the end, opposite the ring notch side (there is a hole for it!!!) then release the latch again, and WITH VERY LITTLE FORCE, remove the end of the fob..(chrome end) and should have 2 batteries I believe...if you dont have the chrome key message me, I can talk you through the other type also, but all have the basic concept.....