how do I let my top down on a mercedes clk430

gwen121
0

Asked by gwen121 Mar 04, 2012 at 08:58 AM about the 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class 2 Dr CLK430 Convertible

I dont have manual on my mercedes clk430 and I need to learn how to let the top down on it. thanks

Jonathan Smith
185

Omg!!! The button in the middle of te seats next to the gear stick !!! Press down or pull up , it operates like that , but also if you pull it twice in quick sucsetion it will close the windows and pressit twice it will open the windows !!

Ramirezc71
75

if that doesnt work......check your trunk and make sure that the flap that covers the top when its folded down is closed..... I had an issue with mine and couldnt figure out why it would not open or close...the windows rolled down but the top didnt drop...then I went into my trunk and closed the lid on the cover that holds the top when its down and it worked!!!!