How a i found radio code

cubalind6321
0

Asked by cubalind6321 Mar 31, 2013 at 11:40 PM about the 2006 Honda CR-V EX

DavidH25

Ok, how?

DavidH25

Generic answer without looking it up.~~~you need the serial number of the radio, your car VIN# and the dealer

DavidH25

Turn your ignition off to begin retrieving your radio code. Press and hold the "1" and "6" preset buttons on your radio. Turn your ignition on. Write down the code displayed on your radio. The display will flash with two numbers: one beginning with a "U" and one beginning with a "L." Write down both numbers (beginning with the "U" number), and then disregard the "U" and the "L." This number (eight digits) is your radio serial code. You'll need it to retrieve your radio anti-theft code. Contact Honda to retrieve your radio anti-theft code. You'll need your 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number, found beneath the driver's side of the windshield and your radio serial code. Honda's customer service number is (800) 999-1009. Provide the representative with the information to acquire your radio anti-theft code. You can also retrieve your radio anti-theft code online for free at https://radio-navicode.Honda.com/ Turn your ignition to "Acc" or "On" to power on your radio. Enter your radio anti-theft code using the preset buttons at the bottom of your radio. For example, if your anti-theft code is "55512," you would press the "5" button three times, then the "1" button, then the "2" button. This will unlock and reset your Honda radio.

judge_roy

is this a question or revelation?

juloma93
120

Super easy, you just need a Vin #, serial # and your information without paying any money https://radio-navicode.honda.com/

You think this is helpful.
Quituko
90

I had the radio code! But I couldn't get in the numbers, every time I key in the numbers I get an error message on the radio display. I was stuck! I had to switch off the battery and switch it back again to get the word CODE in the radio display, only after that I could key in the code and have my radio back.... very simple....when you know....

oldeirish
5

I couldn't get anything but "Enter Code" on the radio screen as I held down the buttons...any suggestions?

oldeirish
5

When I pressed the 1 & 6 preset buttons and turned on the ignition, all I got was "Enter code" showing on the radio screen...any suggestions?