I have a Honda crv 2000, the battery died, and now the lights on the outside won't turn on..

nissi84
10

Asked by nissi84 Sep 24, 2013 at 03:21 PM about the 2000 Honda CR-V LX

I have an  SUV Honda Cr-v Lx 2000, and the battery died on me, I was able to get a jump, but now none of the lights on the outside works, and I checked the alternator and there is nothing wrong with it. would anybody know what could possible be wrong with my car?

judge_roy

yeah, well the battery connection to the chassis ground is weak...wirebrush the lug and the chassis on the other end of the black cable to assure three hundred cold cranking amps through there~ This is the ground responsible for the ECU, Fuel Pump, Ignition and accessories like windshield wipers, headlights and running lights...everything....this one's important...use one of those spinny wirebrush attachments for your drill if handy....that way~

nissi84
10

Thank you I will get on that rite now..