how do i reassemble the turning parts to the rear seat lever on my 2003 chevy trailblazer lt ext?

briansnow
0

Asked by briansnow Nov 11, 2012 at 09:13 PM about the 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT

18,445

opposite of how you disassembled them.

briansnow
0

thats the problem i dboth disconnectedidnt take it apart. the lever hasnt worked in a while. when i removed the lever and the plastic cover the cable wire and the squeeze spring were both disconnected and fell out when i took off the cover. i need to know where they reconnect!

18,445

Your best chance is to go to a junkyard or a dealer even, and look at a similar one.