e-150 5.0 won't start and I can hear the fuel system when I turn the key

Bone Tadpole
65

Asked by Bone Dec 02, 2012 at 01:52 PM about the 1993 Ford E-150 STD Econoline

Econoline 1993 e-150 won't start.  I have gas in the tank.  Reset switch was not tripped. Relay looks
clean, Fuse is fine. I can hear the EFI when I turn the key before starter begins.  I poured gasoline into the
air induction system and it tried to crank.

Bone Tadpole
65

I just pulled the fuel line from the fuel filter and the gasoline is coming out strong...

Bone Tadpole
65

just cranked it with my finger in the plug wire... I've got good fire :O

Bone Tadpole
65

just pulled pcv valve and oil fill hose from valve covers... I've got NO oil splashing while the engine is trying to turn over... 137K miles on it... Might be the timing chain :(