I would like to know where the switch for the A/C fan is located at a Toyota tercel 1997 2D

locotoyota
0

Asked by locotoyota May 14, 2008 at 10:23 PM about the 1997 Toyota Tercel 2 Dr CE Coupe

27,595

Likely is a relay located in the under-hood fuse box that kicks the fan on when A/C is activated.

Larry Thibert
1,250

the question is "where is the switch"not the relay...let's stick to the topic at hand...not banter and babble on with useless information...the man is asking a legidimate question looking for some sound advise to lead him in the correct direction of repair...so let's stay on topic....

Joshua Lomax
85

The "Switch" should be located somewhere near Heat/AC Level is, you kno the thing that slides back and forth.It should have a small rectangular LED light in it.