size front door speakers

yetep
0

Asked by yetep Jan 25, 2007 at 11:30 PM about the 1994 Toyota Camry LE V6 Coupe

Dear cg i'm replacing the factory stereo in my cam.What i need to know is can you tell me the exact size of the front speaker's and do the speaker cover come off or do i have to take the door panel off?One more question!Now the personal light between the left,right sun visor is blown.Now!i've been trying to take the cover off to change the bulb but it won't budge and i don't want to break it. Please tell me the correct way to take it off.Thank You Harry Mckinzie

21,615

Hi Harry, The speaker size for the 1994 Camry is 6X9. They do have a cover so removing the door panel is unnecessary. Once you have the speaker cover off there should be a screw towards the top that is holding the speaker in. You can remove the screw and it should pop right out. It can be tricky to remove the dome light because it doesn't come off easily and there is no easy way to do it. I recommend that you use a flat head screwdriver and go at it from different points, maybe use two flat heads at opposite sides so that you can pop it off without breaking it. Good luck!