Grand Sport?

Siracer71
5

Asked by Siracer71 Feb 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM about the 1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport

I recently just moved to Texas. I currently own a 95 C4. I've been shopping around for another corvette. Originally I was looking at some C5 Z06's or a standard C6. But I ran across a White 96 6spd with Grand Sport logos on it. I thought all Grand Sports came with only one color scheme in that year of blue with white stripes. Other than getting the vend number, does anyone have more knowledge of Grand Sports? They want a little over 10k for it.

rickbu
95

I have seen Grand Sports that are white with blue markings for that particular year. I would still get the VIN number and verify that the car is a true GS.

Siracer71
5

Thanks, yeah I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine that is pretty much a C4 god lol. He said that all the LT4 cars will have the GS on the throttle body but not anywhere else. The only option for this to happen is a dealer mock up or someone adding in the GS floor matts and logos in the car. Still worth the buy if you want to build a LT4 car :)