there is 94 Corvette with 104k mileage, are there any known mechanical problems with this year with hi mileage?

king_from_queens
0

Asked by king_from_queens Dec 13, 2006 at 07:55 PM about the 1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

I am interested in a '94 Corvette with 104k mileage for sale, are there any known mechanical problems with this year with hi mileage?

13,065

There are no known problems with high mileage 1994 Corvettes other than typical high mileage issues. Make sure that whoever you are buying it from took care and got regular oil changes. In addition, you may want to have the car evaluated by a mechanic before purchasing. Corvettes tend to retain their value, as they are often treated with great care by their owners. My advice would be to ask for any record of work done and to do a VIN search on possible accidents.

Corvette_420
165

I bought a 1994 convertible with 89k, before 100k I replaced my waterpump $125 AUTOZONE, and I also had the opti-spark at the dealership part/labor $925. And of course to be super anal I replace all the hoses for less than $200 myself. Starter $125 i installed less than 20 min. I have enjoyed my car for about 5 years and I love it and get a rush just looking at it, and well i won't tell you what happens when i drive. When you buy look it over good, you will notice the good ones from them junk. Because a true Corvette lover will be able to tell you everything about the car from the first day he/she bought it. When you run a check on the VIN only trust the DMV records but look (physically) at the car for hidden damage. Because ALL shops DO NOT report damage. o yea insurance is something not to forget cause a Corvette thats 10 years or older cost more than a newer one for full coverage, so do some shopping take your time....Support your local Corvette Clubs