My 1992 Dodge Ram Van 250 will crank but not start???

Asked by RonWarp Sep 26, 2013 at 01:45 PM about the 1992 Dodge Ram Van 3 Dr B250 Cargo Van

I have replaced the ECM, the ASD Relay(s), and checked the coil and all are working. What else would prevent the engine from starting?  It was running and then suddenly started acting like it was running out of fuel (which was not the case....) then died.  I have not been able to start it since this occurred.  Any ideas on what to check next? Thanks!

fuel pump.

No, can't be that. I am getting fuel and I can hear the fuel system pressurize upon turning on the key. I have plenty of fuel....just no spark at the main coil wire and of course the spark plugs..... Any other ideas??? Thanks!

crankshaft position sensor faulting

on a auto trans it mounted between housing and block two bolts one plug and its out, maybe the plug is loose