turns over will not start

larrydpierce
0

Asked by larrydpierce Apr 27, 2013 at 05:24 PM about the 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base

replaced head gasket and timing belt  double checked timimg, perfect replaced cam sensor have spark and fuel pressure at testing connection.will not start

judge_roy

are you sure you haven't put the tdc on the bottom instead of the top? Are you hearing the laboring of the compression taxing the startermotor?

judge_roy

basics, air, fuel, spark, timing~

judge_roy

triple check, hopefully this is not an interference situation..will check~ If you've the dual overhead cam, then yes must be correct the first time, easy cheezy with the holes for the pin punches, but if not then belt, think the DOHC has a chain~ so the round things all have marks, look at the guide for stickin' them in the correct orientation..triple check~