94 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible, headlights, will go off while driving. I replaced the relay first, easy to change, didn't help, any ideas?.

Asked by geezer7045 Sep 26, 2013 at 10:12 PM about the 1994 Chrysler Le Baron GTC Convertible

Where is the dimer switch on that one?

What style switch do you have for headlights? Pull or twist?

Chris McGee

Think the 94 LeBaron had a slide on the left side of the instrument cluster housing just like the daytona's did

Chris McGee

Converts were the only one with this option the sedan had a pull out switch

Switch sounds like its bad or a connection that is poor on back of switch

Best Answer

I have the same issue with my 1991 lebaron GTC v6 convertible the dash lights go out also. Both are controlled by a push button switch on th left side/top of the dash. How can I obtain a new switch for this model. The turn signal, with dimmer, wind shield wipers, headlight and dash lights are all together on the left control panel.

Ken Skolnik

where is the relay located in the 1994 le baron gtc convertible